Galakrond Shaman Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Galakrond Shaman in The Ashes of Outland expansion meta.
Galakrond Shaman is a Midrange deck that utilises Battlecry minions and Invoke mechanics to control the board.can be used in the late game for huge shifts in tempo to close out games.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Galakrond Shaman Deck Mulligan Guide
As a Midrange deck, you should look for a smooth opening curve in your Galakrond Shaman mulligan.
- General Mulligan — , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — .
- Mulligan Against Control —
Galakrond Shaman Deck Strategy
When playing this deck, your aim is to smoothly curve out, making use of cheap minions like, Lackeys, and Totems to contest the board. The many Invoke cards will naturally summon s to help control the board. This can be further compounded with cards like and . Having constant access to tools to control the board will allow you to grind down your opponent with any of your minions that remain, with providing a huge burst in tempo if needed.
Against Aggro, you should prioritise using and playing Invoke cards as thes summoned will go a long way toward controlling the board. Should your health drop low, small amounts of healing can be gained from and .
Against Control, you should expect games to last longer and should prepare for this by trying to maximise the number of cards you gain fromand . You should also prioritise high-cost spells from any Ethereal Lackeys you get as cards like to greatly increase the value of your deck.
Galakrond Shaman Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 2x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 04 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Lifedrinker, 1x Shudderwock for 1x Lady Vashj, 1x The Lurker Below, 1x Bandersmosh.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Deck has been reviewed following the January balance patch.
- 19 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the December balance patch. Removed 2x EVIL Totem for 2x Novice Engineer.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Deck Added
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)