Gruul the Dragonkiller Warrior Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
This budget Enrage Warrior exploits the boss's Shatter Hero Power in order to activate various cards within the deck. During the early game, you should be relatively passive as the boss will easily kill off your minions with its Hero Power. Once you reach Turn 3, you can start to develop minions onto the board. Once you keep a minion on the board, you can try to start buffing it with Rampage and duplicate it with Bloodsworn Mercenary. Additionally, you can begin to support your board with minions like Frothing Berserker, Gurubashi Berserker, and Bonechewer Vanguard. If you are beginning to run low on cards, Battle Rage can also be used to refill your hand. From this dominant position, you should take minimal damage from the boss's Hero Power and can easily grind down the boss with your minions.
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade