Gruul the Dragonkiller Warrior Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This budget Enrage Warrior exploits the boss's Shatter Hero Power in order to activate various cards within the deck. During the early game, you should be relatively passive as the boss will easily kill off your minions with its Hero Power. Once you reach Turn 3, you can start to develop minions onto the board. Once you keep a minion on the board, you can try to start buffing it with Rampage and duplicate it with . Additionally, you can begin to support your board with minions like , , and . If you are beginning to run low on cards, Battle Rage can also be used to refill your hand. From this dominant position, you should take minimal damage from the boss's Hero Power and can easily grind down the boss with your minions.
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule