Gruul the Dragonkiller Warrior Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
This budget Enrage Warrior exploits the boss's Shatter Hero Power in order to activate various cards within the deck. During the early game, you should be relatively passive as the boss will easily kill off your minions with its Hero Power. Once you reach Turn 3, you can start to develop minions onto the board. Once you keep a minion on the board, you can try to start buffing it with Rampage and duplicate it with . Additionally, you can begin to support your board with minions like , , and . If you are beginning to run low on cards, Battle Rage can also be used to refill your hand. From this dominant position, you should take minimal damage from the boss's Hero Power and can easily grind down the boss with your minions.
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition