Gruul the Dragonkiller Warrior Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
This budget Enrage Warrior exploits the boss's Shatter Hero Power in order to activate various cards within the deck. During the early game, you should be relatively passive as the boss will easily kill off your minions with its Hero Power. Once you reach Turn 3, you can start to develop minions onto the board. Once you keep a minion on the board, you can try to start buffing it with Rampage and duplicate it with . Additionally, you can begin to support your board with minions like , , and . If you are beginning to run low on cards, Battle Rage can also be used to refill your hand. From this dominant position, you should take minimal damage from the boss's Hero Power and can easily grind down the boss with your minions.
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs