Gruul the Dragonkiller Warrior Deck for Trial by Felfire Challenge
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge boss in the Trial by Felfire adventure.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
This budget Enrage Warrior exploits the boss's Shatter Hero Power in order to activate various cards within the deck. During the early game, you should be relatively passive as the boss will easily kill off your minions with its Hero Power. Once you reach Turn 3, you can start to develop minions onto the board. Once you keep a minion on the board, you can try to start buffing it with Rampage and duplicate it with Bloodsworn Mercenary. Additionally, you can begin to support your board with minions like Frothing Berserker, Gurubashi Berserker, and Bonechewer Vanguard. If you are beginning to run low on cards, Battle Rage can also be used to refill your hand. From this dominant position, you should take minimal damage from the boss's Hero Power and can easily grind down the boss with your minions.
- 25 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On