Highlander Demon Hunter Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Highlander Demon Hunter in the Scholomance Academy expansion.
Highlander Demon Hunter is a Midrange Demon Hunter variant that use a single copy of each of the powerful Demon Hunter cards so that they can be further supported by the power ofand .
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Highlander Demon Hunter Deck Mulligan Guide
Highlander Demon Hunter is Midrange deck that aims to constantly fight for control of the board throughout the game. You should use your mulligan to find a strong opening hand to gain control of the board as early as possible.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — , .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Due to the nature of the Outcast Mechanic, you should prioritise keeping Outcast draw cards likeand if they are the left-most card in your mulligan.
Highlander Demon Hunter Deck Strategy
Your early and mid-game should primarily be spent developing the board and pressuring your opponent where necessary. You should make full use of removal tools and attack buffs for your Hero to remove enemy minions to help maintain the strength of your own board as your minions chip away at opponent.
As a Midrange deck, you should ideally look to useand as final bursts of tempo or damage to close out games against your opponent. However, if you have absolutely no other removal options available, Zephrys can also double as removal when absolutely necessary.
Against Aggro, you should play a bit more defensively, taking additional value trades with your minion as necessary. Against decks that have a lot of burn damage, you should take note of your Health as it can drop quite fast when regularly attacking with your Hero. If you do require healing,is an excellent tool to do so, and when paired with attack buffs like it can provide a large burst of healing.
Against Control, you should try to ration your resources a bit more carefully and paying respect to board clears like. By playing your threats down slower you can chip away at your opponent's Health while forcing them to use their removal much less efficiently and allowing you to pressure them for longer.
Highlander Demon Hunter Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x if you are facing a large number of Taunt minions.
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- 06 Aug. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Scholomance Academy expansion. Removed 1x Crimson Sigil Runner, 1x Imprisoned Antaen for 1x Ace Hunter Kreen, 1x Star Student Stelina.
- 08 Apr. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees