Mech Hunter Deck List Guide - Saviors of Uldum September 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Mech Hunter in The Saviors of Uldum expansion.
The June balance patch has greatly boosted the strength of Mech Hunter, providing easier Deathrattle triggers with Necromechanic while also gaining a huge boost in strength from the new card, SN1P-SN4P.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Mech Hunter Mulligan Guide
Mech Hunter is a Midrange deck that aims to curve smoothly onto the board. With no solid removal in the deck, it is important to use your mulligan to find the strongest possible opening curve.
- General Mulligan — Mecharoo, Animal Companion, Ursatron.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Springpaw.
- Mulligan Against Control — Oblivitron.
Mech Hunter Strategy
With Mech Hunter, you should try to make full use of your Mana to slowly build up the board, removing any opposing minion in the process. You can compound your lead on the board further by making use of Deathrattle minions like Mechanical Whelp in combination with Fireworks Tech. Similarly, you can also use Nine Lives to immediately access the Deathrattle of a minion you have left earlier in the game. The sheer amount of pressure that comes from the many Deathrattle effects should be enough to eventually overwhelm opponents.
Against Aggro, you should put a lot more emphasis on clearing the board. Making full use of Deathrattle triggers on Spider Bomb will help run your opponent out of resources and remove the dependency on your late-game minions.
Against Control, you should prepare for a long game and try to get the maximum value out of your Deathrattles. You should try to use Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives exclusively on Mechanical Whelp as the best Deathrattle effect in the deck. Eventually, you should be able to populate the the board enough times with large threats to outlast any removal a Control deck has to offer.
Mech Hunter Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Bronze Gatekeeper for 2x Marked Shot.
- Against Control — Add 1x Cybertech Chip for 1x Springpaw.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the Saviors of Uldum expansion.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 04 Jun. 2019: Deck has been updated for the June balance patch. Added 2x Necromechanic, 1x SN1P-SN4P for 1x Houndmaster Shaw, 1x Tracking, 1x Unleash the Beast.
- 01 May 2019: Deck updated for the May play season. Removed 2x Necromechanic, 2x Wargear, 2x Safeguard, 2x Upgradeable Framebot for 2x Marked Shot, 2x Springpaw, 2x Animal Companion, 2x Tracking.
- 10 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck