Miracle Priest Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Miracle Priest in The Maw and Disorder expansion meta.
Miracle Priest is a spell deck that aims to utilise the spell-synergy of Radiant Elemental and to play a large number of spells in the early turns. Through the use of cards like , , and , the deck can quickly create multiple extremely large minions to dominate opponents before they are able to react.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Miracle Priest Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Radiant Elemental. , ,
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — No additional cards required.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — No additional cards required.
Miracle Priest Deck Strategy
The strategy of Miracle Priest is very consistent every game, aiming to draw into its small number of minions, with the help of Radiant Elemental or two, you can begin buffing up one of your minions by utilising , , and before following them up with and . The combo itself is extremely powerful and will often result in the creation of several minions with 12/12 stats and higher, however, it requires full commitment and should be used to win the game immediately., to pull off its combos. Once you have an adequte number of spells and a
Against Aggro, it is better to combo as quickly as possible as a single Taunt minion fromwill usually be able to close out the game. If your opponent has had a strong opener, and can be used to weaken their board as part of your spell combo.
Against Control, you are extremely vunerable to board clears likeand have very few options to play around them. With this in mind, you should focus on pulling off a combo as quickly as possible to reduce the chance your opponent is able to respond.
Miracle Priest Deck Card Swaps
The number of the removal spells,, , and can be switched with each other as you desire. can additionally be used in place of any of these cards.
- 29 Sep. 2022: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule