Naga Wig Priest Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Naga Wig Priest in The Murder at Castle Nathria expansion meta.
Naga Wig Priest is an aggressive deck that makes use of low-cost Naga minions to populate the board. The deck heavily utilises thecard in order to have it continually buff minions, causing its board to rapidly snowball out of control before using to generate burst damage to close out the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Naga Wig Priest Deck Mulligan Guide
Naga Wig Priest, as the name suggests, heavily revolves around the use of thecard to be effective. Due to the heavy reliance on the card, you should use your mulligan to aggressively look for it.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — No further cards required.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — No further cards required.
Naga Wig Priest Deck Strategy
During the early game, you should put heavy focus on developing the board to get yourself a foothold for the rest of the game. Being mana-efficient is often the highest priority and if you have ain hand, you should try to make use of it after every Naga you play to get the most value from its effect. If you do not already have a Wig in hand, you should use to find it quickly if possible.
How you use your Shield Slam, making it better to spread out your buffs. However, AoE from is also a consideration, which makes getting as many minions as possible over 5 Health optimal.s plays a pivotal role in the deck's strategy and can vary in every matchup based on the most common cards used in your opponent's deck. For example, against a Rogue having at least 5 Attack and Health is a good breakpoint, preventing your minions from being vulnerable to s, but Rogue's lack of single-target removal also means you will not be punished for making your minions bigger. Conversely, against a Warrior, a singular big minion is very vulnerable to removal like
As you move into the mid game, you should continually look for value trades on board, manipulating the stats of your minions withs as needed and chipping away at your opponent's Health with any damage. If your opponent is able to develop on kind of board of their own, you can makes use of to help clear up weaker minions or to steal a larger minion, ideally buffing Najak as well to prevent it from being killed off.
As you progress through the game, you should always be looking for opportunities to close out the game. This often comes through the use of Radiant Elemental to discount your Wigs or to refresh your Mana, often catching opponent's off guard.or to greatly boost the attack of a minion. When calculating your damage with Bless, you should always start at your minion with the largest gap between its attack and health, and then factor in how many additional s you can play on it before using Bless. It is possible for this number to be extremely large if you have access to a
Against Aggro, securing yourself a position on the board is extremely important as it will allow you to control the game by dictating minion trades. If you do fall behind,is an excellent tool for allowing yourself to get back onto the board, especially when combined with a . These combinations can be followed up with to further bolster your board and shut down any Aggro decks with the resultant Taunt minion.
Against Control, you should take a more conservative approach rather than fully commiting to the board. Getting card draw from your Radiant Elemental and Wigs to close out the game.s and finding your s is especially important, while maintaining a light board presence in the process. While keeping a small number of minions on board, you should look for opportunities to burst down your opponent utilising a
Naga Wig Priest Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro,can be used in place of a as a way to fight back onto the board.
Against Control, 2xcan be used in place of 2x for more card draw and less spells to improve the consistency of .
- 07 Aug. 2022: Deck has been updated for the Murder at Castle Nathria expansion. Added 2x Partner in Crime, 1x Pelagos, 2x Cathedral of Atonement, 2x Boon of the Ascended for 2x School Teacher, 2x Queensguard, 2x Crushclaw Enforcer, 1x Blademaster Samuro.
- 13 Jun. 2022: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd