Shadow Priest Deck - United in Stormwind
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Shadow Priest in The United in Stormwind expansion meta.
Shadow Priest is an aggressive Priest variant that utilises the Face Hunter by continually dealing damage to the enemy Hero each turn to close out games quickly.Hero Power over the more traditional . This Hero Power change makes the deck functionally similar to that of a
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Shadow Priest Deck Mulligan Guide
You should use your Mulligan to look for strong early-game minions in order to ensure a smooth transition into the mid game.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Shadow Priest Deck Strategy
Shadow Priest focuses on having a strong early game board to dominate the game. You should look to playor with strong follow-ups like and .
Should there be any resistance on the board, you can always make use of yourHero Power to help clean up the board, discounted by if needed. However, in most cases your high-Health minions should be able to value trade, allowing you to develop the board further.
Going into the mid game, you should begin to start directing damage directly towards your opponent. Mid-game minions likeand will naturally help chip away at your opponent's Health, however, most damage can be achieved through starting your turn with many minions on board and playing out any copies of to significantly boost the damage you deal. Should this damage not be enough to close out the game, you can make use of and to deal any remaining damage directly from hand.
Against Aggro, you should make additional use ofto help ensure you stay in control of the board. In most cases you will be able to win the game simply by maintaining control of the board and sending any excess damage towards your opponent.
Against Control, games will go longer and you should try to condense your damage into a small number of turns. This can be ideally done by developing the widest board you are able to and combining it with 1 or 2 copies ofin order to deal the maximum damage in a single turn. This can be followed up with more direct sources of damage like and to close out the game before your opponent is able to heal back up.
Shadow Priest Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x , for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 2x , for 2x .
- 08 Aug. 2021: Deck added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call