Quest Shaman Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Quest Shaman in Scholomance Academy expansion.
Quest Shaman is a deck that revolves around the use of Battlecry minions. By playing theQuest, it can be rapidly completed by the numerous Battlecry minions in the deck. Once the Quest is complete, the Hero Power can be used to double all Battlecry effects to either out-value or burn down opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Quest Shaman Deck Mulligan Guide
Quest Shaman is a Midrange deck that starts out very slow, but turns into an explosive deck in the mid game, oncehas been completed. With this in mind, you should mulligan for cards to complete your Quest as quickly as possible.
- General Mulligan — Novice Engineer. , , , ,
- Mulligan Against Aggro —
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Quest Shaman Deck Strategy
The aim of Quest Shaman is to survive the early game while completing theQuest. Once the Quest is complete, the reward can be used to dominate opponents.
While completing the Quest, you should look to use efficient cards likeand that effectively function as two Battlecry minions due to the Lackeys they generate. You should also play the phase of the game very defensively, removing enemy minions where possible, especially if you have an in play.
Whilst completing your Quest, you can also make full use of the various Invoke cards available to empower yourto get double the value for your minions as well as giving you cheap Rush minions to help control the board.
Once you have completed your Quest, there are strategies you can follow-up with. Firstly, you can use your various Battlecry minions in combination withto generate huge value as well as moderate burst damage that can be used against your opponent. Alternatively, you can use the Hero Power with a fully Invoked from turn 9 onward, allowing you to summon 4 8/8 Elementals with rush for one large push to pressure your opponent. While the latter choice has the biggest short-term gain, you should only do it if you expect to win the game as you will lose your Heart of Virnaal Hero Power afterwards.
Against Aggro, you should make full use of the Battlecries ofand to control the board. The burst of tempo from playing will often be enough to close out the game as Aggro decks typically lack the necessary tools to regain control of the board.
Against Control, you should prioritise getting a lot more value from your cards. Using redundant minions like Novice Engineer to be used with for additional value and will allow you to continuously pressure your opponent for the entire game.to complete your Quest will allow you to save card generation effects like , , and
Quest Shaman Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 06 Aug. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Scholomance Academy expansion. Removed 1x Swampqueen Hagatha for 1x Instructor Fireheart.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Bog Slosher, 2x Lifedrinker, 2x Former Champ, 1x Shudderwock, 2x Cumulo-Maximus 2x Mutate, 2x Mogu Fleshshaper for 2x Devoated Maniac, 2x Shield of Galakrond, 2x Invocation of Frost, 2x Dragon's Pack, 2x Corrupt Elementalist, 1x Galakrond, the Tempest, 1x The Lurker Below, Sky Gen'ral Kragg.
- 26 Mar. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland pre-patch. Removed 2x Mind Control Tech for 1x Former Champ, 1x Swampqueen Hagatha.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Descent of Dragons expansion. Removed 2x Evolve, 2x Desert Hare for 2x Cumulo-Maximus, 1x Mind Control Tech, 1x Former Champ.
- 09 Oct. 2019: Deck updated for the Doom in the Tomb patch. Removed 2x Vulpera Scoundrel, 1x Siamat, 1x Swampqueen Hagatha, 2x Giggling Inventor, 2x Hagatha's Scheme for 2x Evolve, 2x Mutate, 2x Desert Hare, 2x Novice Engineer.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 16 Aug. 2019: Deck added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs