Wild Midrange Hunter Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Midrange Hunter play for The Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Midrange Hunter is a staple archetype in Hearthstone since the game was released. Although the deck has evolved over time, the strategy of the deck has always remained the same. It aims to use a strong curve of Beast synergies to create a board that gradually snowballs out of control, putting pressure, and controlling the board while chipping away at opponent's Health. The damage this achieves puts opponents into a position where they are vulnerable to being burned down with Steady Shot and Kill Command before they are able to stabilise.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
If you wish to play Midrange Hunter in Hearthstone's Wild format, there are many extra tools that you have at your disposal.
The Wild variant deck is capable of much more explosive openings. Early minions like Alleycat and Kindly Grandmother almost guarantee board control to allow you to begin applying pressure much more swiftly and removing the need to curve as high as Deathstalker Rexxar.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade