Wild Midrange Hunter Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Midrange Hunter play for The Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Midrange Hunter is a staple archetype in Hearthstone since the game was released. Although the deck has evolved over time, the strategy of the deck has always remained the same. It aims to use a strong curve of Beast synergies to create a board that gradually snowballs out of control, putting pressure, and controlling the board while chipping away at opponent's Health. The damage this achieves puts opponents into a position where they are vulnerable to being burned down with Steady Shot and Kill Command before they are able to stabilise.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
If you wish to play Midrange Hunter in Hearthstone's Wild format, there are many extra tools that you have at your disposal.
The Wild variant deck is capable of much more explosive openings. Early minions like Alleycat and Kindly Grandmother almost guarantee board control to allow you to begin applying pressure much more swiftly and removing the need to curve as high as Deathstalker Rexxar.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Stupid OTKs in Solo Adventures
- Quest Shaman
- Rank 1 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Budget Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Zephrys Control Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - hiten Top 20 Legend
- Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Pizza Top 10 Legend