Bomb Warrior Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Bomb Warrior in the Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Bomb Warrior is a powerful variation of Control Warrior built around . Its more aggressive strategy and dedicated win condition makes it less vulnerable to being targeted by greedy decks.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Bomb Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
Bomb Warrior deck is built around shufflings into the enemy deck as the primary source of damage. Due to the randomness in the drawing of Bombs, it is important to start shuffling them into the enemy deck as early as possible and that should be reflected in your mulligan.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Bomb Warrior Deck Strategy
Bomb Warrior can be considered to be either a very fast control deck or a very slow midrange deck. While it is capable of drawing games out well past Turn 10, it can also win much earlier than that if it hits a strong curve ofgenerators into .
Early in the game, you will be looking to play minions on-curve to contest the board., , and are all excellent at contesting the board in the early game and will begin chipping away at your opponent's Health.
From Turn 4 onward, you should try to get your Captain Greenskin or re-equipped using .online and start using it to help control the board, passively shuffling s as you go. Once equipped, it can be further bolstered using
Once you reach the late game it is simply a case of controlling the board and squeezing in chip damage while you can as you wait for Bombs to finish off your opponent.
Against Aggro, you should focus entirely on controlling the board. Your weapons will make this task significantly easier and will yield large amounts of value. Should your Health start to drop, you can also usewith to simultaneously clear the board and regain some Armor.
Against Control, you should should expect the gains to go longer and aim to shuffle as many Bombs into your opponent's deck as possible by making full use out of Captain Greenskin and your s. Shuffling earlier is more important against Highlander decks as doing so will prevent the use of Highlander-specific cards like due to the duplicate s.,
Bomb Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Captain Greenskin and 1x . for 1x
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Eternium Rober, 1x Brawl, 2x Town Crier, 2x Warpath, 2x Augmented Elekk, 1x SN1P-SN4P, 2x Dyn-o-matic, 1x Zilliax, 1x Dr. Boom, Mad Genius for 2x Bomb Wrangler, 2x Frothing Berserker, 1x Corsair Cache, 2x Battle Rage, 2x Risky Skipper, 2x Armorsmith, 2x Kor'kron Elite, Captain Greenskin.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Descent of Dragons expansion. Removed 1x Siamat, 1x Omega Devastator, 2x Omega Assembly for 2x Hoard Pillager, 2x Augmented Elekk.
- 11 Aug. 2019: Updated deck for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Added 2x Frightened Flunky, 2x Restless Mummy and 1x Siamat for 2x Augmented Elekk, 2x Militia Commander and 1x Brawl.
- 09 Jul. 2019: Deck added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule