Broom Paladin Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Broom Paladin in The Forged in the Barrens expansion meta.
Broom Paladin is a Libram-using Paladin deck that abuses the Mana reduction on cards likeand combines it with cheap cards like and in order to manipulate the stats of both friendly and enemy minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Broom Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
Boom Paladin is a Midrange deck that relies largely on board control. You should mulligan for a smooth opening curve to get onto the board as quickly as possible.
- General Mulligan — , , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — .
- Mulligan Against Control — No further cards required.
Broom Paladin Deck Strategy
The aim of Broom Paladin is to curve out efficiently through the use of minions and spells, while hitting key discounts from Libram cards fromand . With discounts in place, Libram cards can be used much more efficiently to control the board. specifically can be use to great effect by using it on friendly minions before trading them away. This process allows s to be used before every single Libram of Wisdom is played, allowing 1 damage to be repeatedly dealt to enemy minions or directly to the enemy Hero if there are no relevant targets.
Against Aggro, you should focus entirely on controlling the board.makes it especially easy to manipulate the board to clean up minions and take efficient trades. Upon reaching the late game, you can use s and Corrupted s to stabilise and close out the game.
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value of yours and s to maximise value at every opportunity. You should be particularly cautious of effects that can remove Libram of Wisdom from a minion without returning to your hand, such as Minions being stolen, Transformed, or Silenced. In the late game, you should reach a point where you can use to refill you hand with Librams that can be used to reactively buff your minions each turn, making even s a threat to your opponent.
Broom Paladin Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Consecration for 1x .
- 01 Apr. 2021: Deck Added
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs