Broom Paladin Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Broom Paladin in The Forged in the Barrens expansion meta.
Broom Paladin is a Libram-using Paladin deck that abuses the Mana reduction on cards like Libram of Wisdom and combines it with cheap cards like Pen Flinger and Animated Broomstick in order to manipulate the stats of both friendly and enemy minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Broom Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
Boom Paladin is a Midrange deck that relies largely on board control. You should mulligan for a smooth opening curve to get onto the board as quickly as possible.
- General Mulligan — Aldor Attendant, Aldor Truthseeker, Knight of Anointment, Hand of A'dal.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — First Day of School.
- Mulligan Against Control — No further cards required.
Broom Paladin Deck Strategy
The aim of Broom Paladin is to curve out efficiently through the use of minions and spells, while hitting key discounts from Libram cards from Aldor Attendant and Aldor Truthseeker. With discounts in place, Libram cards can be used much more efficiently to control the board. Libram of Wisdom specifically can be use to great effect by using it on friendly minions before trading them away. This process allows Pen Flingers to be used before every single Libram of Wisdom is played, allowing 1 damage to be repeatedly dealt to enemy minions or directly to the enemy Hero if there are no relevant targets.
Against Aggro, you should focus entirely on controlling the board. Pen Flinger makes it especially easy to manipulate the board to clean up minions and take efficient trades. Upon reaching the late game, you can use Libram of Hopes and Corrupted Libram of Judgments to stabilise and close out the game.
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value of your Libram of Wisdoms and Pen Flingers to maximise value at every opportunity. You should be particularly cautious of effects that can remove Libram of Wisdom from a minion without returning to your hand, such as Minions being stolen, Transformed, or Silenced. In the late game, you should reach a point where you can use Lady Liadrin to refill you hand with Librams that can be used to reactively buff your minions each turn, making even Silver Hand Recruits a threat to your opponent.
Broom Paladin Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Consecration for 1x Veteran Warmedic.
- 01 Apr. 2021: Deck Added
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast