Jailer Paladin Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Jailer Paladin in The Maw and Disorder expansion meta.
Jailer Paladin is a Midrange deck that aims to survive until the late game in order to playto create a board of immune minions to defeat opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Jailer Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Jailer Paladin Deck Strategy
Jailer Paladin utilises its abundance of minions to curve out and slow down opponents, while drawing through its deck in order to find Reno Jackson and can be played to heal up and generate additional immune minions to close out the game.. With Order in the Court in hand it can be freely played from Turn 4 onward when you have Mana to spare in order to draw into your high-cost cards in the late game. Once at 10 Mana, the Jailer can be played in order to make your minions immune and destroying your deck from the remainder of the game. After this has been done,
Against Aggro, you could look to curve out your minions in order to slow down your opponent as much as possible, taking full advantage of the buffs from Equality and to reset the board as needed.. If things get out of control you can make use of
Against Control, you should be especially careful losingto cards like and . The best way to do this is to use your own Theotar to steal the problematic cards from your opponent as well as keeping your hand full of minions like s to reduce the chance of your opponent hitting the key cards in your hand.
Jailer Paladin Deck Card Swaps
Against Control, add 1xfor 1x to more consistently access .
- 28 Sep. 2022: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule