Holy Paladin Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Holy Paladin in The Murder at Castle Nathria expansion meta.
Holy Paladin is a Midrange deck that makes use of a range of Paladin Holy-themed cards. The deck is able to keep the board in check while able to develop its own range of minions, eventually defeating opponents through the use of powerful buffs like.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Holy Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — Equality.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Holy Paladin Deck Strategy
Holy Paladin largely relies on playing out its minions to contest the board and slow down the game. If things get out of control, there is a range of tools like Wild Pyromancer, , and Equality as needed. Through the natural tempo-based gameplay of the deck, most opponents can be adequately pressured. However, if things go late, can be used to give a continuous stream of buffs to minions in hand through the use of to really ramp up the pressure. Eventually defeating opponents through sheer pressure or direct damage from a buffed up .
Against Aggro, you should focus entirely on keeping the board under control, taking efficient trades wherever possible. If your opponent commits to a single large minion, such as those buffed byor , often sticking a single large buff like is enough to tip the balance of the game in your favour, but if things go late, the damage reduction of in addition to a 2-damage weapon swing each turn will almost always be enough to overpower any Aggro deck.
Against Control, you should prioritise killing your opponent in one big turn. While small amounts of damage can be achieved with your minions, you should try to getin play as soon as possible to take full advantage of . Once Cariel is online, you should try to set up a situation where is your only minion in hand so that it can be continually buffed each turn in order to eventually OTK your opponent.
Holy Paladin Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro, add 1xfor 1x .
- 11 Aug. 2022: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs