Handbuff Paladin Deck - The Deadmines
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Handbuff Paladin in The Deadmines expansion meta.
Handbuff Paladin is a Midrange deck that uses a range of minions, spells, and waepons to buff all minions in hand. Once buffs have been applied, the deck can continually churn out big minions for a low cost to slowly overwhelm opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Handbuff Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
Handbuff Paladin is a Midrange deck that relies largely on buffing its minions quickly to ensure it does not get overwhelmed in the mid game. You should mulligan for cheap minions and early buffs to prevent this from happening.
- General Mulligan — Righteous Protector, . , ,
- Mulligan Against Aggro — No further cards required.
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Handbuff Paladin Deck Strategy
The aim of Handbuff Paladin is to quickly buff minions in hand throughout the early game before transitioning into a powerful mid game. Buffs can largely be achieved through the use ofearly combined with cheap Divine Shield in addition to the powerful effect of . Once you have applied several buffs to your hand, you should then use your buffed minions to explode onto the board to secure it and then sending any excess damage directly towards your opponent. Should this initial tempo not be enough to overwhelm your opponent, you can compound the damage dealt through the use of on two high-attack minions.
Against Aggro, you should put additional effort into controlling the board. In particular, directing buffs toward your Taunt minions can help build a powerful wall in the mid game, mitigating damage and helping you stabilise from any early game aggression.
Against Control, games will last longer and you should plan accordingly. Throughout the mid game you should continue to look for opportunities to buff you minions where possible and you should stagger your large minions to ensure you do not lose them all to a single board clear. If your staggered large minions are not enough to overcome the healing of a Control deck, you can try to set up a single burst of damage through the use of
Handbuff Paladin Deck Card Swaps
- 04 Nov. 2021: Deck has been updated for The Deadmines miniset. Removed 1x Cornelius Roame, 1x Moonfang for 2x Sunwing Squawker.
- 04 Aug. 2021: Deck Added
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)