Budget Cyclone Mage Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Cyclone Miracle Mage Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Cyclone Mage is a combo deck that takes the best parts of Summoner Mage and Tempo Mage decks. It has the ability to develop huge boards using Mountain Giant and Conjurer's Calling combos while also having access to powerful spell combos using Sorcerer's Apprentice, Mana Cyclone, and cheap spells.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck cuts out all Legendary minions, including Khadgar and Zilliax. Removing these cards has a small imapact on the deck's potential and its survivability, but it retains its most powerful combo cards, Mountain Giant and Mana Cyclone.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Cyclone Miracle Mage Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective