Budget Cyclone Mage Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Cyclone Miracle Mage Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Cyclone Mage is a combo deck that takes the best parts of Summoner Mage and Tempo Mage decks. It has the ability to develop huge boards using Mountain Giant and Conjurer's Calling combos while also having access to powerful spell combos using Sorcerer's Apprentice, Mana Cyclone, and cheap spells.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck cuts out all Legendary minions, including Khadgar and Zilliax. Removing these cards has a small imapact on the deck's potential and its survivability, but it retains its most powerful combo cards, Mountain Giant and Mana Cyclone.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Cyclone Miracle Mage Deck List Guide.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy