Budget Dragon Summoner Mage Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Dragon Mage Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Summoner Mage is a combo-based deck that consists almost entirely of minions and uses various ways to "cheat" more out. The deck largely relies on the use of Conjurer's Calling to multiply any minions summoned to generate large boards of high-cost minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget Dragon Summoner Mage deck cuts out some of the more expensive Dragons like Alexstrasza and Kalecgos in favor of cheaper substitutions like Mind Control Tech. Unfortunately, the deck retains a relatively high dust-cost due to a reliance on cards like Book of Specters and Mountain Giant.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Dragon Mage Deck List Guide.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective