Budget Dragon Warrior Deck - Shadows May 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Dragon Warrior in the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
The release of Dragon-based expansions have caused Dragon decks for various classes to rise and fall in popularity as powerful Dragon cards are rotated in and out of the Standard format. Warrior has historically been one of the most flexible classes for Dragon decks. By using weapons to synergise with their powerful Battlecries and removal tools to work alongside their huge stats, Warrior Dragon decks can freely range from aggressive Tempo decks to oppressive Control decks.
Dragon Warrior did not gain any new tools from the Rise of Shadows expansion. However, unlike most other decks, it was also not hurt by the Standard rotation at the start of the Year of the Dragon, allowing the deck to rise in strength relative to other meta decks.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts out the Legendary minions and a few epic cards from the deck. The lack of Dr. Boom, Mad Genius and War Master Voone as a late-game backup for the deck means it is more important to win off the back of mid-game tempo. To facilitate this, the deck utilises Scaleworms and Frothing Berserkers to put even more pressure onto opponents.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Dragon Warrior Deck List Guide.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!