Pirate Warrior Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Pirate Warrior in the Ashes of Outland expansion meta.
Pirate Warrior is a long-standing aggressive Warrior deck that has rotated in and out of meta games throughout Hearthstone's history. The latest edition of the deck takes advantage ofto be able sustain its heavy minion aggression for even longer.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Pirate Warrior Deck Mulligan Guide
As a hyper-Aggro deck, it is essential for you to look for the fastest possible opening hand when playing Pirate Warrior.
- General Mulligan — Southsea Deckhand, . ,
- Mulligan Against Aggro — .
- Mulligan Against Control —
Pirate Warrior Deck Strategy
The aim of Pirate Warrior is to be able to kill your opponent as quickly as possible. You should aim to navigate the early turns in such a way to build the strongest board in the least amount of time. This stage of the game is the generally the only point you should consider trading your non-Rush minions and even then, it should only be done if you are protecting a more important minions or making a value trade. In the mid game you should look to equip and start attacking withas soon as possible. This will provide you with enough minions to keep up pressure and can be re-equipped using once its destroyed. The constant flow of Pirates and other Charge/Rush minions should allow you to quickly close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should take a little bit more consideration when it comes to trading. You should focus on removing the most threatening minions on the board, especially those that can snowball like Questing Adventurer or , while still dealing as much damage to your opponent's face as possible.
Against Control, you should expect games to last slightly longer and plan accordingly. If possible, you should avoid playing any weapon other thanuntil the late game. This will ensure that your will bring back your very important card-draw weapon and ensure you have the minions to close out the game.
Pirate Warrior Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 2x .
- Against Control — Add 1x Southsea Deckhand. for 1x
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Town Crier, 2x Sharkfin Fan for 2x Frothing Berserker, 2x Kor'kron Elite.
- 26 Mar. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland pre-patch. Removed 1x Leeroy Jenkins for 1x Arcanite Reaper.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Deck has been updated for the January balance patch. Removed 1x Arcanite Reaper for 1x Hoard Pillager.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Deck Added
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens