Budget Elemental Mage Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Budget Elemental Mage Card List
- 2. Budget Elemental Mage Mana Curve
- 3. Comments on Budget Elemental Mage
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This budget variant utilises most of the Elemental synergies seen in full-cost Elemental Mage decks. However, the Legendary and Epic options have been swapped for cheaper alternatives to make the archetype more accessible for players on a limited budget.
1. Budget Elemental Mage Card List
This deck costs 1,680 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAuvCAsLsAg67ApUDqwTmBJYFv8ECwsECmcICwsMCysMCx8cCltMCzesCzvICAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Budget Elemental Mage Mana Curve
3. Comments on Budget Elemental Mage
Using a second Shimmering Tempest in place of Pyros is a minor change. Overall, it will slightly reduce the late-game potential of the deck. However, in some situations an additional spell may prove to be more useful anyway.
4. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 11 Apr. 2018: Deck updated for the Witchwood expansion.
- 08 Dec. 2017: Deck updated for the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. Removed 2x Water Elemental, 2x Fire Fly for 2x Lesser Ruby Spellstone, 2x Leyline Manipulator.
- 12 Aug. 2017: Guide updated to reflect changes in the full-budget deck.
- 28 Jun. 2017: Guide updated to new archetype format.
- 09 Apr. 2017: Deck added.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior