Assassinate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassinate is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Assassinate is a powerful removal card that can take care of any threat from your opponent that does not have Deathrattle. However, since many of the most powerful threats in the game do have Deathrattle, such as Tirion Fordring, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Savannah Highmane, it can be an awkward card to use effectively.
2. Constructed Play
Assassinate is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is a very slow source of removal that does not fit well with the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. On top of this, it does not deal effectively with Deathrattle minions, which are extremely common. Generally, you should use Sap in your deck instead of Assassinate, which gets around both of these problems.
Assassinate is is a solid card in Arena. It can effectively deal with common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre and Force-Tank MAX. Ideally you want to have 1 or 2 Saps or Assassinates in your deck.
4. Budget Decks with Assassinate
Basic Rogue Deck 2 weapons, 12 spells, 16 minions
|0||Nov 20 2018|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!