Table of Contents
Assassinate is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 47 and 48 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Assassinate is a powerful removal card that can take care of any threat from your opponent that does not have Deathrattle. However, since many of the most powerful threats in the game do have Deathrattle, such as Tirion Fordring, Sylvanas Windrunner, and Savannah Highmane, it can be an awkward card to use effectively.
2. Constructed Play
Assassinate is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is a very slow source of removal that does not fit well with the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. On top of this, it does not deal effectively with Deathrattle minions, which are extremely common. Generally, you should use Sap in your deck instead of Assassinate, which gets around both of these problems.
Assassinate is is a solid card in Arena. It can effectively deal with common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre and Force-Tank MAX. Ideally you want to have 1 or 2 Saps or Assassinates in your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists