Assassinate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassinate is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassinate is a powerful removal card that can take care of any threat from your opponent that does not have Deathrattle. However, since many of the most powerful threats in the game do have Deathrattle, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, and , it can be an awkward card to use effectively.,
Assassinate is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is a very slow source of removal that does not fit well with the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. On top of this, it does not deal effectively with Deathrattle minions, which are extremely common. Generally, you should use Sap in your deck instead of Assassinate, which gets around both of these problems.
Assassinate is is a solid card in Arena. It can effectively deal with common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre and Force-Tank MAX. Ideally you want to have 1 or 2 Saps or Assassinates in your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck