Assassinate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassinate is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassinate is a powerful removal card that can take care of any threat from your opponent that does not have Deathrattle. However, since many of the most powerful threats in the game do have Deathrattle, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, and , it can be an awkward card to use effectively.,
Assassinate is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is a very slow source of removal that does not fit well with the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. On top of this, it does not deal effectively with Deathrattle minions, which are extremely common. Generally, you should use Sap in your deck instead of Assassinate, which gets around both of these problems.
Assassinate is is a solid card in Arena. It can effectively deal with common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre and Force-Tank MAX. Ideally you want to have 1 or 2 Saps or Assassinates in your deck.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck