Assassinate — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Assassinate is a Rogue-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Assassinate is a powerful removal card that can take care of any threat from your opponent that does not have Deathrattle. However, since many of the most powerful threats in the game do have Deathrattle, such as Sylvanas Windrunner, and , it can be an awkward card to use effectively.,
Assassinate is rarely seen in Constructed, as it is a very slow source of removal that does not fit well with the Tempo focused style of most Rogue decks. On top of this, it does not deal effectively with Deathrattle minions, which are extremely common. Generally, you should use Sap in your deck instead of Assassinate, which gets around both of these problems.
Assassinate is is a solid card in Arena. It can effectively deal with common late-game minions like Boulderfist Ogre and Force-Tank MAX. Ideally you want to have 1 or 2 Saps or Assassinates in your deck.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior