Dark Possession — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Possession is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Possession is a card which has been largely overshadowed by Dark Pact in constructed, but is not a card which should be completely written off. The ability to discover a surprise Voidlord or a well-timed Void Ripper off Dark Possession puts the card in a position to become stronger as more cards are added to standard.
Both Possessed Lackey and Voodoo Doll can be killed by a Dark Possession, potentially providing more value than 8 life from Dark Pact. However, Dark Possession can not be used to sacrifice a Rin, the First Disciple or Voidlord in order to play around silence effects. As such, the card cannot replace Dark Pact in Control Warlock decks.
The ability to discover a Voidlord or a curve-filling demon for just 1 Mana makes Dark Possession a fine inclusion in any Arena deck. The 2 damage you will deal to yourself with this card is far less impactful in Arena than in Standard. The card should almost always be pointed at your face instead of your minions.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens