Dark Possession — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Dark Possession is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Possession is a card which has been largely overshadowed by Dark Pact in constructed, but is not a card which should be completely written off. The ability to discover a surprise Voidlord or a well-timed Void Ripper off Dark Possession puts the card in a position to become stronger as more cards are added to standard.
Both Possessed Lackey and Voodoo Doll can be killed by a Dark Possession, potentially providing more value than 8 life from Dark Pact. However, Dark Possession can not be used to sacrifice a Rin, the First Disciple or Voidlord in order to play around silence effects. As such, the card cannot replace Dark Pact in Control Warlock decks.
The ability to discover a Voidlord or a curve-filling demon for just 1 Mana makes Dark Possession a fine inclusion in any Arena deck. The 2 damage you will deal to yourself with this card is far less impactful in Arena than in Standard. The card should almost always be pointed at your face instead of your minions.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge