Demonic Project — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonic Project is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the departure of Dirty Rat from Standard, control decks have lacked the tools to interact with minions which can be used to combo-kill in a single turn. Demonic Project returns that ability to controlling Warlock decks, giving them an answer against key combo cards such as Malygos or Mecha'thun.
Demonic Project is the best answer controlling Warlock decks have for combo decks. If combo decks are popular on the ladder, any Warlock deck which is looking to take things to the late game could benefit from putting 1 or 2 copies of Demonic Project in their deck. Even when Demonic Project is not being used to hit combo pieces, the card can still have quite a bit of utility in a well-built control deck. The demons created by Demonic Project can be dropped onto the board for free with a Skull of the Man'ari, setting up a number of potential tempo plays. It can also be used to set up easy Sacrificial Pacts on the Demon your opponent will eventually play.
Avoid picking this card in the Arena. Playing Demonic Project will put you down a valuable card against your opponent.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?