Demonic Project — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonic Project is a Warlock-only spell. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the departure of Dirty Rat from Standard, control decks have lacked the tools to interact with minions which can be used to combo-kill in a single turn. Demonic Project returns that ability to controlling Warlock decks, giving them an answer against key combo cards such as Malygos or Mecha'thun.
Demonic Project is the best answer controlling Warlock decks have for combo decks. If combo decks are popular on the ladder, any Warlock deck which is looking to take things to the late game could benefit from putting 1 or 2 copies of Demonic Project in their deck. Even when Demonic Project is not being used to hit combo pieces, the card can still have quite a bit of utility in a well-built control deck. The demons created by Demonic Project can be dropped onto the board for free with a Skull of the Man'ari, setting up a number of potential tempo plays. It can also be used to set up easy Sacrificial Pacts on the Demon your opponent will eventually play.
Avoid picking this card in the Arena. Playing Demonic Project will put you down a valuable card against your opponent.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge