Demonic Project — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonic Project is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the departure of Dirty Rat from Standard, control decks have lacked the tools to interact with minions which can be used to combo-kill in a single turn. Demonic Project returns that ability to controlling Warlock decks, giving them an answer against key combo cards such as Malygos or Mecha'thun.
Demonic Project is the best answer controlling Warlock decks have for combo decks. If combo decks are popular on the ladder, any Warlock deck which is looking to take things to the late game could benefit from putting 1 or 2 copies of Demonic Project in their deck. Even when Demonic Project is not being used to hit combo pieces, the card can still have quite a bit of utility in a well-built control deck. The demons created by Demonic Project can be dropped onto the board for free with a Skull of the Man'ari, setting up a number of potential tempo plays. It can also be used to set up easy Sacrificial Pacts on the Demon your opponent will eventually play.
Avoid picking this card in the Arena. Playing Demonic Project will put you down a valuable card against your opponent.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck