Demonic Project — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Demonic Project is a Warlock-only spell. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Since the departure of Dirty Rat from Standard, control decks have lacked the tools to interact with minions which can be used to combo-kill in a single turn. Demonic Project returns that ability to controlling Warlock decks, giving them an answer against key combo cards such as Malygos or Mecha'thun.
Demonic Project is the best answer controlling Warlock decks have for combo decks. If combo decks are popular on the ladder, any Warlock deck which is looking to take things to the late game could benefit from putting 1 or 2 copies of Demonic Project in their deck. Even when Demonic Project is not being used to hit combo pieces, the card can still have quite a bit of utility in a well-built control deck. The demons created by Demonic Project can be dropped onto the board for free with a Skull of the Man'ari, setting up a number of potential tempo plays. It can also be used to set up easy Sacrificial Pacts on the Demon your opponent will eventually play.
Avoid picking this card in the Arena. Playing Demonic Project will put you down a valuable card against your opponent.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards