Cheap Mech Mage Wild Deck
This Mage deck:
- has been designed for players who have levelled most classes to Level 10, cleared the AI, and are looking to start climbing in Ranked mode;
- costs 1,000 Arcane Dust or less;
- is built entirely of Basic, Common and Rare cards.
Cheap Mech Mage Card List
This deck costs 1,000 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Cheap Mech Mage Mana Curve
Comments on Cheap Mech Mage
This cheap Mech Mage deck is based around the full budget Wild variant. The core Mech package is very similar, however it should be noted that it lacks some of the late-game threats. To compensate for the lack of threats, a slightly more aggressive stance should be taken to ensure you do not run out of cards before you are able to kill your opponent.
Cheap Mech Mage Card Swaps
Obviously, as a Cheap deck, this list has a lot of room for improvement. As you progress with the game and gain access to more cards and Arcane Dust, here are some additions that you may consider.
Arcane Intellect is the weakest card in this budget deck and both copies can be temporarily replaced by Azure Drake if you have it available. Once you have access to a larger collection, these cards will eventually be replaced by Dr. Boom and Archmage Antonidas, or Ragnaros the Firelord as an alternative.
Both copies Flamestrike can be replaced with Unstable Portal to add more consistency to the early-game and while Flamestrike is an extremely powerful spell, it is unable to gain the desired value in an aggressive deck.
For other strong cards to consider, look at our full budget Mage decks, or our Crafting Guide.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 29 Jun. 2017: Guide has been updated to the new Archetype format.
- 02 Apr. 2017: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Journey to Un'Goro meta.
- 23 Dec. 2016: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for Means Streets of Gadgetzan meta.
- 09 Nov. 2016: Deck added.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.