Cheap Tempo Mage Wild Deck
This Mage deck:
- has been designed for players who have levelled most classes to Level 10, cleared the AI, and are looking to start climbing in Ranked mode;
- costs 1,000 Arcane Dust or less;
- is built entirely of Basic, Common and Rare cards.
1. Cheap Wild Tempo Mage Card List
This deck costs 980 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Cheap Wild Tempo Mage Mana Curve
3. Comments onCheap Wild Tempo Mage
This cheap Tempo Mage deck is based around the full budget Wild variant. The overall strategy is very similar, however it should be noted that it lacks some of the late-game threats. To compensate for the lack of threats, a slightly more aggressive stance should be taken to ensure you do not run out of cards before you are able to kill your opponent.
4. Cheap Wild Tempo Mage Card Swaps
Obviously, as a Cheap deck, this list has a lot of room for improvement. As you progress with the game and gain access to more cards and Arcane Dust, here are some additions that you may consider.
If you have access to the One Night in Karazhan Expansion then Firelands Portal is an excellent card and a copy can be included over Flamestrike and an optional second copy can used over Faceless Summoner if you are not using one of the Legendary minions mentioned above.
For other strong cards to consider, look at our full budget Mage decks, or our Crafting Guide.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 29 Jun. 2017: Guide updated for new archetype format. -1 Unstable Portal, -1 Azure Drake, +2 Flamewaker.
- 02 Apr. 2017: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Journey to Un'Goro meta.
- 23 Dec. 2016: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for Means Streets of Gadgetzan meta.
- 09 Nov. 2016: Deck added.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Bomb Hunter
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run