Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Card List
- 2. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage
- 4. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Pros and Cons
- 5. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This Elemental Mage focuses on aggression with a low curve of Elementals combined with burn spells to take quick victories.
1. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Card List
This deck costs 4,200 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EArQEotMCDrsClQOrBOYElgWxCLwIv8ECwsECrMIC68ICmMQCyMcCzvICAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Mana Curve
3. Comments On Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage
In the early game you should be using your Battlecries and burn spells to be able to secure a strong board position. Once you have secured the board, you can begin to start rushing down opponents using the strong stats of your minions, and burn spells like Fireball or Frostbolt in addition to your powerful Elemental Battlecries. The presence of Aluneth in the deck makes it relatively safe to try and burn down your opponent, providing you are confident that you can kill them before they kill you.
4. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Pros and Cons
The combination of Elementals and burn spells makes the aggression of the deck almost impossible to survive. However, the early-game package can still be outpaced by other really aggressive decks.
5. Firebat's Aggro Elemental Mage Quick Mulligan Guide
6. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 13 Apr. 2018: Deck added.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior