Galakrond Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide - Ashes of Outland April 2020
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Galakrond Zoo Warlock in The Ashes of Outland expansion meta.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Deck Lists
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Mulligan Guide
As an Aggro deck, it is important to look for a strong curve in your mulligan to get the fastest possible start.
- General Mulligan — Flame Imp, Blazing Battlemage, Knife Juggler.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Voidwalker.
- Mulligan Against Control — Dragonblight Cultist, Fiendish Rites
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Strategy
Zoo Warlock decks revolve around developing a strong board position as efficiently as possible. You should try to piece together a curve that allows you to get your highest-Attack minions on the board, while losing as little as possible in the process. To do this, the deck relies on trading minions much more heavily than other Aggro decks and you should always be thinking about when to trade and when not to trade. As a general rule, you should only look for value trades. However, if you have a high-value minion, such as a Knife Juggler, it is often worth trading off one of your less important minions, such as a Flame Imp, in order to protect it.
The Galakrond, the Wretched component plays into the Zoo Warlock strategy by providing a great source of minions via Galakrond's Malice. With this in mind, Invoke cards should largely be played as an additional means to populate the board.
This deck largely wins by using its efficient development of minions to snowball out of control and become too much for opponents to handle. If you find yourself reaching the late game, you can use Galakrond, the Wretched, ideally fully upgraded, for one final push to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should focus much more heavily on controlling the board and playing carefully around ways they can interact with their own board, such as Faceless Corruptor. As Aggro decks typically do not run board clears, you can comfortably win by committing to the board as heavily as possible.
Against Control, you should expect to play a much longer game and plan accordingly. You should make additional use of your Life Tap Hero Power once you have a solid board position; this will usually be when you have 4-5 minions. The additional card draw from your Hero Power will provide you with the cards to repopulate after your opponent inevitably clears your board so that you can maintain an aggressive position throughout the game.
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Blazing Battlemage for 1x Veiled Worshipper.
- Against Control — Add 1x Valdris Felgorge for 1x Blazing Battlemage.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Grim Rally, 2x Scarab Egg, 1x Leeroy Jenkins for 1x Teron Gorefiend, 2x Darkglare, 2x Neferset Thrasher.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Deck has been reviewed following the January balance patch.
- 20 Dec. 2019: Deck Added
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's