Questline Warlock Deck - United in Stormwind
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Questline Warlock in The United in Stormwind expansion meta.
Questline Warlock is a unique deck that utilises self-damaging effects to fully completeQuestline. Upon using the Questline reward, the deck is then able to reflect its self-damaging effects towards opponents in order to quickly burn down their Health.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Questline Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
As with playing most Questline decks, it is important to look for key cards in your opening hand to speed up your Questline progression.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — , .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Questline Warlock Deck Strategy
After playingon Turn 1, your primary aim should be to maximise self-damage done to your Hero, while also finding opporunities to draw cards along the way, which can mostly be achieved through the use of and the Hero Power. While progressing your Questline, you should also look to equip a copy of wherever possible, providing powerful Mana discounts to synergise with the naturally strong card draw of the deck.
Should you come up against aggression from your opponent, you should not hesistate to use the multitude of removal available in the deck, such as Drain Soul, and to help ensure your safety.,
Entering into the mid game, you should look for opportunities to take advantage ofby combining it with either or . With the drawn cards having their Cost set to Health, you can comfortably control the board while also quickly completing your Questline in the process.
With your Questline complete, you should look to playas soon as possible to prevent any future damage away from yourself. Once the effect is active, you should continue to control the board while making use of as many self-damaging effects as possible to deal damage to your opponent instead. can be particularly effective when combined with your various card draw effects, often resulting in being able to burn down your opponent in a single turn. Should the game go longer, your continued card draw will eventually push you toward fatigue damage, which will also be directed towards your opponent, which can be used to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should put a higher priority on keeping the board clear, in particular making use of cheap spells like Drain Soul to remove minions. While you can use any remaining Mana to help progress your Questline, in most situations you will be able to win the game by simply running your opponent out of resources., , and
Against Control, you should focus more on drawing as many cards as possible as you complete your Questline. Due to the additional healing contained in Control deck, you will often need to push yourself deeper in to fatigue damage, under the effect of, to close out the game.
Questline Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 2x for 2x .
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- 04 Aug. 2021: Guide added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call