Imp Curse Warlock Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Curse Imp Warlock in The Maw and Disorder expansion meta.
Curse Imp Warlock is a hybrid deck that utilises the aggressive early game of imp-based Zoo Warlock decks to secure the board, while it uses its powerful card-draw engine ofto transition into a powerful late-game deck that utilises Curse cards like to close out the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Imp Curse Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Flame Imp, , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Imp Curse Warlock Deck Strategy
Imp Curse Warlock starts out strong in the early game, dominating the board with cheap minions like Flame Imp, , and . This advantage can be compounded further through the use of while also being able to comfortably draw cards with .
As the deck reaches the mid game, it can continue its aggression to close out the game if it still has momentum from the early game, ending the game as an Aggro deck. Alternatively, it can use its strong card draw to transition into a longer game, focusing on playing Curse cards liketo deal increasing damage to opponents to inevitably kill them over time.
Against Aggro, you should look to make use of the additional removal cards like Drain Soul to stay in strong control of the board throughout the game., , and
Against Control, you should focus on maximising the value of your Curse throughout the game by pairing Battlecries like Brann Bronzebeard and with to ensure you can full maximise the damage from your Curse during the game.with
Imp Curse Warlock Deck Card Swaps
Against Control, add 1x Drain Soul for additional counterplay against win conditions like and .for 1x
- 28 Sep. 2022: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs