Mech Hunter Deck List Guide (Rise of Shadows June 2019)
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Mech Hunter in The Rise of Shadows expansion.
The June balance patch has greatly boosted the strength of Mech Hunter, providing easier Deathrattle triggers with Necromechanic while also gaining a huge boost in strength from the new card, SN1P-SN4P.
1. Mech Hunter Card List
This Mech Hunter deck costs 9,300 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Mech Hunter Mana Curve
3. Mech Hunter Mulligan Guide
Mech Hunter is a Midrange deck that aims to curve smoothly onto the board. With no solid removal in the deck, it is important to use your mulligan to find the strongest possible opening curve.
- General Mulligan—Mecharoo, Animal Companion, Ursatron.
- Mulligan Against Aggro—Springpaw.
- Mulligan Against Control—Oblivitron.
4. Mech Hunter Strategy
With Mech Hunter, you should try to make full use of your Mana to slowly build up the board, removing any opposing minion in the process. You can compound your lead on the board further by making use of Deathrattle minions like Mechanical Whelp in combination with Fireworks Tech. Similarly, you can also use Nine Lives to immediately access the Deathrattle of a minion you have left earlier in the game. The sheer amount of pressure that comes from the many Deathrattle effects should be enough to eventually overwhelm opponents.
Against Aggro, you should put a lot more emphasis on clearing the board. Making full use of Deathrattle triggers on Spider Bomb will help run your opponent out of resources and remove the dependency on your late-game minions.
Against Control, you should prepare for a long game and try to get the maximum value out of your Deathrattles. You should try to use Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives exclusively on Mechanical Whelp as the best Deathrattle effect in the deck. Eventually, you should be able to populate the the board enough times with large threats to outlast any removal a Control deck has to offer.
5. Mech Hunter Card Swaps
- Against Aggro —Add 2x Bronze Gatekeeper for 2x Marked Shot.
- Against Control —Add 1x Cybertech Chip for 1x Springpaw.
- 04 Jun. 2019: Deck has been updated for the June balance patch. Added 2x Necromechanic, 1x SN1P-SN4P for 1x Houndmaster Shaw, 1x Tracking, 1x Unleash the Beast.
- 01 May 2019: Deck updated for the May play season. Removed 2x Necromechanic, 2x Wargear, 2x Safeguard, 2x Upgradeable Framebot for 2x Marked Shot, 2x Springpaw, 2x Animal Companion, 2x Tracking.
- 10 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- 10 New Cards, Vanish & Mind Blast to Hall of Fame
- Top French Publication Says Diablo 4 Has Been Shown to Blizzard Employees
- Tavern Brawl - Brawl Block: Gods, Gadgetzan, Gurubashi
- Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available
- Mike Donais Hints that Next Expansion Might Be Related to League of Explorers
- Twitch Drops Return for Masters Tour Las Vegas
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Mech
- Borderlands 3
- Loss streaks.
- Dalaran Heist Hunter Guide
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- The Dalaran Heist
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide