Mech Hunter Deck List Guide (Rise of Shadows April 2019)
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Mech Hunter in The Rise of Shadows expansion.
Mech Hunter is a Deathrattle deck that uses Mech synergies to apply pressure while having a resilient board due to powerful Deathrattle effects.
1. Mech Hunter Card List
This Mech Hunter deck costs 9,480 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Mech Hunter Mana Curve
3. Mech Hunter Mulligan Guide
Mech Hunter is a Midrange deck that aims to curve smoothly onto the board. With no solid removal in the deck, it is important to use your mulligan to find the strongest possible opening curve.
- General Mulligan—Mecharoo, Upgradeable Framebot, Ursatron.
- Mulligan Against Aggro—Venomizer.
- Mulligan Against Control—No additional cards recommended.
4. Mech Hunter Strategy
With Mech Hunter, you should try to make full use of your Mana to slowly build up the board, removing any opposing minion in the process. You can compound your lead on the board further by making use of Deathrattle minions like Mechanical Whelp in combination with Necromechanic and Fireworks Tech. Similarly, you can also use Nine Lives to immediately access the Deathrattle of a minion you have left earlier in the game. The sheer amount of pressure that comes from the many Deathrattle effects should be enough to eventually overwhelm opponents.
Against Aggro, you should put a lot more emphasis on clearing the board. Making full use of Deathrattle triggers on Spider Bomb will help run your opponent out of resources and remove the dependency on your late-game minions.
Against Control, you should prepare for a long game and try to get the maximum value out of your Deathrattles. You should try to use Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives exclusively on Mechanical Whelp as the best Deathrattle effect in the deck. Eventually, you should be able to populate the the board enough times with large threats to outlast any removal a Control deck has to offer.
5. Mech Hunter Card Swaps
- Against Aggro —Add 2x Bronze Gatekeeper for 2x Necromechanic.
- Against Control —Add 1x Cybertech Chip for 1x Mecharoo.
- 10 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- 10 New Decks to Try in Hearthstone: Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue