Murloc Shaman Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Murloc Shaman in Ashes of Outland expansion.
Murloc Shaman is a hyper-aggressive deck that uses Murloc tribal synergies to rapidly generate huge boards to rush down opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Murloc Shaman Deck Mulligan Guide
As an Aggro deck, it is incredibly important to mulligan for the fastest possible start to secure the board as soon as possible.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — .
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Murloc Shaman Deck Strategy
Your aim throughout the game should be to use your Murlocs and their synergies to assemble the strongest board possible to pressure your opponent. With multiple Murlocs on the board, you should then try to compound your lead using Murloc Warleader to put on even more pressure. Once you are in a dominant board position you should use Bloodlust along with your minions to finish off your opponent.and
Against Aggro, you should try to play more defensively, picking up as many value trades as possible throughout the game to protect your board.in particular is a great additional tool that should be used to help control the board. While in full control of the board, any excess damage can be used to slowly grind down your opponent.
Against Control, you should try to be a bit more conservative with your cards to make sure you can refill the board after a large board clear.is key card for helping you replenish your resources and making sure you can keep putting on pressure in the late game. Using it as late as possible will ensure you have the most amount of Mana available to maximise the number of Murlocs you can generate. s is a great tool for protecting your board and will allow you to more aggressively put pressure onto the board knowing you have Deathrattle effects to fall back onto.
Murloc Shaman Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Grimscale Oracle. for 2x
- Against Control — Add 2x for 2x .
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Murloc Tastyfun for 2x Felfin Navigator.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Descent of Dragons expansion. Removed 2x Weaponized Wasp, 2x EVIL Totem for 2x Murmy, 1x Bloodlust, 1x Earth Shock.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 2x Lava Burst, 2x Likkim, 2x Lightning Bolt for 2x EVIL Totem, 2x Weaponized Wasp, 2x Fishflinger.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Card swap section updated for the May play season.
- 08 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees