Murloc Shaman Deck List Guide - Saviors of Uldum September 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Murloc Shaman in Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Murloc Shaman is a hyper-aggressive deck that uses Murloc tribal synergies to rapidly generate huge boards to rush down opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Murloc Shaman Deck Lists
Murloc Shaman Mulligan Guide
As an Aggro deck, it is incredibly important to mulligan for the fastest possible start to secure the board as soon as possible.
- General Mulligan — Murloc Tidecaller, Sludge Slurper, Underbelly Angler.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Hench-Clan Hogsteed.
- Mulligan Against Control — Murloc Tastyfin.
Murloc Shaman Strategy
Your aim throughout the game should be to use your Murlocs and their synergies to assemble the strongest board possible to pressure your opponent. With multiple Murlocs on the board, you should then try to compound your lead using Coldlight Seer and Murloc Warleader to put on even more pressure. Once you are in a dominant board position you should use Bloodlustalong with your minions to finish off your opponent.
Against Aggro, you should try to play more defensively, picking up as many value trades as possible throughout the game to protect your board. Hench-Clan Hogsteed and Weaponized Wasp are both great additional tools that should be used to help control the board. While in full control of the board, any excess damage can be used to slowly grind down your opponent.
Against Control, you should try to be a bit more conservative with your cards to make sure you can refill the board after a large board clear. Murloc Tastyfin and Underbelly Angler are key cards for helping you replenish your resources and making sure you can keep putting on pressure in the late game and using Underbelly Angler as late as possible will ensure you have the most amount of Mana available to maximise the number of Murlocs you can generate. Soul of the Murlocs is a great tool for protecting your board and will allow you to more aggressively put pressure onto the board knowing you have Deathrattle effects to fall back onto.
Murloc Shaman Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Lightning Bolt, 2x Likkim for 2x Murloc Tastyfin, 2x Grimscale Oracle.
- Against Control — Add 2x Ghost Light Angler, 1x Hagatha the Witch for 2x Hench-Clan Hogsteed, 1x Weaponized Wasp.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 2x Lava Burst, 2x Likkim, 2x Lightning Bolt for 2x EVIL Totem, 2x Weaponized Wasp, 2x Fishflinger.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Card swap section updated for the May play season.
- 08 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists