Murloc Shaman Deck List Guide (Rise of Shadows June 2019)
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Murloc Shaman in The Rise of Shadows expansion.
Murloc Shaman is a hyper-aggressive deck that uses Murloc tribal synergies to rapidly generate huge boards to rush down opponents.
1. Murloc Shaman Card List
This Murloc Shaman deck costs 4,120 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Murloc Shaman Mana Curve
3. Murloc Shaman Mulligan Guide
As an Aggro deck, it is incredibly important to mulligan for the fastest possible start to secure the board as soon as possible.
- General Mulligan—Murloc Tidecaller, Sludge Slurper, Murloc Tidehunter.
- Mulligan Against Aggro—Likkim, Lightning Bolt.
- Mulligan Against Control—Murloc Tastyfin.
4. Murloc Shaman Strategy
Your aim throughout the game should be to use your Murlocs and their synergies to assemble the strongest board possible to pressure your opponent. With multiple Murlocs on the board, you should then try to compound your lead using Coldlight Seer and Murloc Warleader to put on even more pressure. Once you are in a dominant board position you should use Bloodlust and Lava Burst along with your minions to finish off your opponent.
Against Aggro, you should try to play more defensively, picking up as many value trades as possible throughout the game to protect your board. Lightning Bolt and Likkim are both great additional tools that should be used to help control the board. While in full control of the board, any excess damage can be used to slowly grind down your opponent.
Against Control, you should try to be a bit more conservative with your cards to make sure you can refill the board after a large board clear. Murloc Tastyfin and Underbelly Angler are key cards for helping you replenish your resources and making sure you can keep putting on pressure in the late game and using Underbelly Angler as late as possible will ensure you have the most amount of Mana available to maximise the number of Murlocs you can generate. Soul of the Murlocs is a great tool for protecting your board and will allow you to more aggressively put pressure onto the board knowing you have Deathrattle effects to fall back onto.
5. Murloc Shaman Card Swaps
- Against Aggro —Add 2x Zap! for 2x Murloc Tastyfin.
- Against Control —Add 2x Ghost Light Angler, 1x Hagatha the Witch for 2x Lava Burst, 1x Likkim.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Card swap section updated for the May play season.
- 08 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- 10 New Cards, Vanish & Mind Blast to Hall of Fame
- Top French Publication Says Diablo 4 Has Been Shown to Blizzard Employees
- Tavern Brawl - Brawl Block: Gods, Gadgetzan, Gurubashi
- Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available
- Mike Donais Hints that Next Expansion Might Be Related to League of Explorers
- Twitch Drops Return for Masters Tour Las Vegas
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Mech
- Borderlands 3
- Loss streaks.
- Dalaran Heist Hunter Guide
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- The Dalaran Heist
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide