Orange's Reno Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
Highlander Mage decks built around Reno the Relicologist and Zephrys the Great have proven to be a powerful strategy in the early days of Saviors of Uldum. Orange's version runs a lighter curve than most, omitting Kalecgos and King Phaoris and adding more flexible lower-cost cards like Barista Lynchen.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Reno Highlander Mage Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?