Wild Dragon Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Dragon Warrior in the Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
The release of Dragon-based expansions have caused Dragon decks for various classes to rise and fall in popularity as powerful Dragon cards are rotated in and out of the Standard format. Warrior has historically been one of the most flexible classes for Dragon decks. By using weapons to synergise with their powerful Battlecries and removal tools to work alongside their huge stats, Warrior Dragon decks can freely range from aggressive Tempo decks to oppressive Control decks.
Dragon Warrior did not gain any new tools from the Rise of Shadows expansion. Consequently, the deck fell in power as other decks gained stronger cards.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Wild Dragon Warrior has access to all the Dragons in the game. The Dragons from the Blackrock Mountain expansion are particularly strong and have many high-tempo Battlecries. Because of this, the Wild variant is much more aggressive than its Standard counterpart and aims to rush down opponents before they are able to stabilise.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On