Wild Dragon Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Dragon Warrior in the Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
The release of Dragon-based expansions have caused Dragon decks for various classes to rise and fall in popularity as powerful Dragon cards are rotated in and out of the Standard format. Warrior has historically been one of the most flexible classes for Dragon decks. By using weapons to synergise with their powerful Battlecries and removal tools to work alongside their huge stats, Warrior Dragon decks can freely range from aggressive Tempo decks to oppressive Control decks.
Dragon Warrior did not gain any new tools from the Rise of Shadows expansion. Consequently, the deck fell in power as other decks gained stronger cards.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Wild Dragon Warrior has access to all the Dragons in the game. The Dragons from the Blackrock Mountain expansion are particularly strong and have many high-tempo Battlecries. Because of this, the Wild variant is much more aggressive than its Standard counterpart and aims to rush down opponents before they are able to stabilise.
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Card changes.. what to replace the unusable cards with?
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists
- Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver
- Dragon Hunter