Wild Dragon Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Dragon Warrior in the Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
The release of Dragon-based expansions have caused Dragon decks for various classes to rise and fall in popularity as powerful Dragon cards are rotated in and out of the Standard format. Warrior has historically been one of the most flexible classes for Dragon decks. By using weapons to synergise with their powerful Battlecries and removal tools to work alongside their huge stats, Warrior Dragon decks can freely range from aggressive Tempo decks to oppressive Control decks.
Dragon Warrior did not gain any new tools from the Rise of Shadows expansion. Consequently, the deck fell in power as other decks gained stronger cards.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Wild Dragon Warrior has access to all the Dragons in the game. The Dragons from the Blackrock Mountain expansion are particularly strong and have many high-tempo Battlecries. Because of this, the Wild variant is much more aggressive than its Standard counterpart and aims to rush down opponents before they are able to stabilise.
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck