Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Card List
- 2. Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Wild Finja Dragon Warrior
- 4. Managing Your Murlocs
- 5. Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Pros and Cons
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This variant contains the core Dragon Warrior package and relies on dominating the board with a of utilises highly efficient minions to control the board. Additionally, Finja, the Flying Star is also present to enable powerful mid-game turns to quickly overwhelm the board and swiftly end the game.
1. Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Card List
This deck costs 6,120 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAQcE0RG5sgKRvALjvgIN4QSOBeMFuQanCI0O6RKJFMQVxhXOFoKtAoKwAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Mana Curve
3. Comments On Wild Finja Dragon Warrior
This deck plays out like other Dragon Warrior decks, aiming to play the highest value minion each turn to slowly snowball board presence to overwhelm opponents. The additional Murloc package provides an additional win condition using Finja, the Flying Star, which needs extra consideration.
4. Managing Your Murlocs
The Murlocs in the deck share strong synergies and require careful planning to obtain maximum value. The interaction you will be looking for most of the time will be Murloc Warleader + Bluegill Warrior, which provides a large chunk of stats on top an immediate 4 damage. While this is a strong interaction, it will achieve very little if your opponent is dominating the board leading up to it. Despite being weaker, in many situations it is correct to use your Murlocs individually, Bluegill Warrior can be used as an excellent removal tool to protect your higher value minions, while Murloc Warleader is able to act as a threat on its own. Finja, the Flying Star is another consideration when planning ahead with your Murlocs and can greatly influence how you play the game. Saving your Murlocs to use with Finja serves a dual-purpose. First of all, the buff effect from Murloc Warleader or the Charge from Bluegill Warrior which allows Finja to kill larger minions that would be safe otherwise possible. Secondly, they allow you create a significantly stronger board when combined with the Murlocs summoned from Finja, which will often win the game on the spot.
5. Wild Finja Dragon Warrior Pros and Cons
Having the universally strong Finja package present provides an additional extremely powerful win condition to the deck, but is not without a price. Independently, the Murlocs in the deck are fairly weak and do not offer much value on their own. This has a minor negative impact on the overall consistency of the draws in the deck.
6. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 21 Sep. 2017: Deck updated to reflect September balance patch. Removed 2x Fiery War Axe for 2x King's Defender.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 05 Jun. 2017: Updated for new deck archetype format.
- 04 Apr. 2017: Deck moved to Wild for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. Removed 1x Blood to Ichor, 1x Kor'Kron Elite for 2x Death's Bite.
- 03 Mar. 2017: Deck added. An aggressive Dragon Warrior deck that utilises the strong mid-game Murloc power of Finja, the Flying Star.
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard