Yogg Secret Mage Deck
This deck is a variant of our Main Secret Mage deck. This variant is aimed at slower metas than the Main deck, and as such is a greedier build.
This deck costs 3,320 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Comments On The Variation
One of the big problems that this archetype encounters is that it runs out of cards. Pyros and Faceless Summoner are a good solution to this problem in a faster meta, but Medivh, the Guardian and Yogg-Saron, Hope's End are better solutions if the time is available to get the value from them. Which variant is better will depend on the metagame you find yourself in.
Yogg-Saron Hopes End
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is a way to reset the board. It functions at its best when you have lost control of the board and your opponent has started to flood the board with threats. With several minions in play, Yogg is less likely to kill itself, and therefore more likely to have a big impact. You should wait as long as you dare to play Yogg, but remember that you will often need one or two turns after playing it to reap the full benefits of any board, or cards, gained.
Medivh the Guardian
Not only is Medivh a minion that needs dealing with, but Atiesh will present a large problem to your opponent. For the most part, you will not want to be too greedy with Atiesh. The intention for Medivh is to come down when you have already inflicted a lot of damage. Any minions which come from Atiesh should be a big threat, even if they are not particularly large. Sometimes you will be in a terrible position and need to be greedy, but that should be the exception, not the rule.
- 05 Jun. 2017: Variant added. A greedy variant of Secret Mage, for slower metagames.
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hearthstone 16.0.8 Balance Update Notes
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Diablo 2 Fan Remaster / Upscale Project
- Warcraft 3 E3 Trailer, Diablo 2 LoD Final Cinematic and Overwatch 2 4 and 8K Remasters
- Charity Server Blades Arrive Damaged to Collectors
- Hearthstone 16.0.5 Balance Update Notes: December 19th
- Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - XioaT's Rank 2 Legend
- Cyclone Mage Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - iGXc's Top 20 Legend
- Just 30 cards short... are any worth it?
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons January 2020 - kagome's Top 20 Legend
- A few questions for a newish player
- Deathrattle Galakrond Rogue Deck - Descent of Dragons December 2019 - Jalexander's Top 100 Legend
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock