Yogg Secret Mage Deck
This deck is a variant of our Main Secret Mage deck. This variant is aimed at slower metas than the Main deck, and as such is a greedier build.
1. Card List
This deck costs 3,320 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
One of the big problems that this archetype encounters is that it runs out of cards. Pyros and Faceless Summoner are a good solution to this problem in a faster meta, but Medivh, the Guardian and Yogg-Saron, Hope's End are better solutions if the time is available to get the value from them. Which variant is better will depend on the metagame you find yourself in.
4. Yogg-Saron Hopes End
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End is a way to reset the board. It functions at its best when you have lost control of the board and your opponent has started to flood the board with threats. With several minions in play, Yogg is less likely to kill itself, and therefore more likely to have a big impact. You should wait as long as you dare to play Yogg, but remember that you will often need one or two turns after playing it to reap the full benefits of any board, or cards, gained.
5. Medivh the Guardian
Not only is Medivh a minion that needs dealing with, but Atiesh will present a large problem to your opponent. For the most part, you will not want to be too greedy with Atiesh. The intention for Medivh is to come down when you have already inflicted a lot of damage. Any minions which come from Atiesh should be a big threat, even if they are not particularly large. Sometimes you will be in a terrible position and need to be greedy, but that should be the exception, not the rule.
- 05 Jun. 2017: Variant added. A greedy variant of Secret Mage, for slower metagames.
- Nerfs Coming on August 26 for Mage, Warrior, Priest and Wild
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation
- Conjurer's Calling and Extra Arms to Be Nerfed? Announcement This Week
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- Zetalot's Highlander Quest Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Highlander Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Habugabu's Rank 4 Legend
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend
- Combo Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Rolle's Top 20 Legend