Asmodai's Deathknight Warlock Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- +3. Comments On The Variation
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This version of Control Warlock uses some of powerful Demon synergies from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion and combines them with high value-late game cards like Medivh, the Guardian and The Lich King tp create a powerful late-game deck. It was created and used by professional player Asmodai.
1. Card List
This deck costs 5,920 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0GBMQIobcCws4Cl9MCDTCKAfcE2waSB/sHzAjdvALexALnywKizQL3zQKX6AIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
This variant builds on the foundation of J4ckiechan's Deathknight Warlock deck and removes some of the tempo tools in favour of a heavy Control strategy.
The main additions to this variant are Doomsayer, Medivh, the Guardian, and Twisting Nether. Doomsayer helps to greatly slow down Aggro decks, allowing the mid-game to be reached in safety without being behind on board or losing too much Health. Twisting Nether is an excellent late-game tool for regaining control of the board is needed and punishing opponents that over-extend. Medivh, the Guardian is a source of huge value and is particularly strong when used with Twisting Nether to create a huge swing in tempo.
3.1. Pros and Cons
This variant commits to longer games and is not capable of the quick wins sometimes possible with J4ackiechan's variant. However, this variant has better Control tools and is much better positioned to play very long Control games.
4. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 23 Aug. 2017: Variant added.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King