Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Clown Druid in The Forged in the Barrens expansion meta.
Clown Druid is a ramp deck that aims to gain mana as quickly as possible to access its high-cost cards. With sufficient Mana the deck aims to exploit the synergy betweenand to create walls of huge Taunt minions to lock opponents out of the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Clown Druid Deck Mulligan Guide
Clown Druid is an archetype that relies on accelerating its Mana curve as quickly as possible. As a result, it is important to look for key cards likein your opening hand.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Wild Growth. , ,
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — No further cards required against Aggro.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — No further cards required against Control.
Clown Druid Deck Strategy
When playing Clown Druid, your aim is to gain Mana as quickly as possible no matter the situation. This is largely done with Wild Growth and , both of which can be discounted with . However, if you fail to draw or Discover either of these ramp spells, you can alternatively use and Innervate from Turn 4 onward to access your powerful high-Cost cards.
Ideally, you should look to playas soon as possible. This multifaceted card not only summons 2 minions from your deck, but will also allow you to draw cards via as well activating in your hand for truly explosive turns.
Once you have a positon on board, you can begin to bolster your position using a mix of, , and to build up a huge wall of minions and lock your opponent out of the game.
Against Aggro, you should be more liberal with the use of your cards. In pacticular, you should be very willing to useand in their non-Corrupted states as you will not need, nor have the time to get, their full potential.
Against Control, you should try to get the maximum value out of your cards. In particular, you should try to ensure that yours are Corrupt and have been buffed by at least once before you play them. If they are not able to close out the game, you can play out to pressure your opponent with Carnival Clowns 2 more times.
Clown Druid Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Wild Growth. for 1x , 1x
The copies ofand are completely interchangeable in the deck at your discretion. Using two Lake Threshers will allow you to deal with wider boards a bit easier whereas Teacher's Pets provide a bit more resilience for your board.
- 31 Mar. 2020: Guide merged with Guardian Animals Druid for the year of the Gryphon
- 18 Nov. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens