Questline Druid Deck - United in Stormwind
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Questline Druid in The United in Stormwind expansion meta.
Questline Druid is a Midrange Druid deck that uses large amounts of Hero attack damage in order to complete theQuestline. Upon its completion, the deck can continually play and copy to dominate opponents and close out the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Questline Druid Deck Mulligan Guide
Questline Druid is a spell-based Questline deck. In order to gain consistent Questline completion, it is important to mulligan for card draw and Mana Acceleration.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — Pounce.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — No further cards required.
Questline Druid Deck Strategy
As with most Druid decks, the early game should be spent focusing on drawing cards throughand as well as gaining Mana through . Once you have a comfortable amount of cards and Mana Crystals, shift your focus toward gaining Attack damage for your Hero in order to progress the Questline.
While progressing the deck's Questline, you should take note of how much Attack damage is required to complete each of its parts and try to gain the exact amount, as any excess damage will not roll over into the next part of the Questline. Any Attack damage gained in this way can be freely used to remove enemy minions, or simply go face if there are no suitable targets available.
Upon the completion of the Questline, your aim should be to simply playeach turn to deal 8 damage directly to your opponent gaining Armor in the process. Guff can then be copied through the use of , and even double copied by also using , allowing Guff to be played several turns in a row to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should focus all of your Hero attacks on controlling the board as you complete the Questline. Any remaining minions you have should be able to slowly chip away at your opponent's Health while you stay protected from Armor gained from your Questline and cards like.
Against Control, you may not always have enough damage purely from your Attack damage cards and Questline cards for close out the game. To account for this, you can generate additional pressure through the use ofas well as through the use of if you have any minions on board at the start of your turns.
Questline Druid Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 2x .
- 05 Aug. 2021: Guide added.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass