Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck - Murder at Castle Nathria
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Denathrius Ramp Druid in The Maw and Disorder expansion meta.
Denathrius Ramp Druid is a combo deck that utilises token minions to flood the board while aggressively gaining Mana Crystals with the sole aim of bursting down opponents with a huge amount of damage from.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck Mulligan Guide
During your mulligan you should aggressively look for cards that will greatly accelerate your Mana curve in order to access the deck's high-cost cards as early as possible.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Wild Growth, , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck Strategy
In the early turns, you should fully prioritise gaining Mana Crystals with cards like Wild Growth, , and . If you have any Mana left over, you can use it on cheap cards like and to slow down your opponent as needed. If you end up lacking a way to gain any additional Mana Crystals, you can additionally make use of both and to search for the necessary cards as needed.
Entering into the mid game, you should continue gaining Mana Crystals wherever possible, ideally exceeding 10 through the use of Nourish and as needed. If you find yourself under pressure from your opponent, you can alternatively make use of to summon Rush minions to control the board as needed.while refilling your hand with
The deck's primary win condition is the use of, heavily Infused through the use of the aforementioned Rush minions. If you do not draw it early, you can make use of and to help draw the card from your deck if needed. However, this is a lower priority than accelerating your Mana and against slower decks, such as Druids, Shamans, and Mages, you should avoid drawing it immediately as your opponent may steal it with . Instead, you should try to draw it in the later turns once your hand is consistently full minimising the chance your opponent is able to steal it. Ideally this time should be right before you begin flooding the board with Rush minions to infuse it.
To close out the game, you should wait until Brann Bronzebeard for 13 Mana available from playing to boost your maximum Mana. This combination will generally be able to deal between 40-100 damage to blast through your opponent's board and all of their Health.is big enough to defeat your opponent in a single turn. The Battlecry can be doubled through the use of
If you are unfortuante enough to lose Earthen Scales if you need to survive, use s paired with to create an immediately overwhelming board, or you can utilise to consistently flood the board and overwhelm your opponent.for one reason or another, the game is not lost, although you will be at a disadvantage. In these situations you can look to set up a huge , paired with
Against Aggro, you should try to slow down damage as much as possible as you gain Mana. Once in the late game you can make use of Rush minions while you control the board, eventually allowing yourself to play yours as a burst of tempo to stabilise your board position. To close out the game, playing as soon as possible will suffice. The initial board clear it offers paired with a 10/10 minion with Lifesteal left behind will be insurmountable for almost any Aggro deck.
Against Control, you should prioritise gaining Mana as much as possible, especially with. When it comes to utilising , you should try not to telegraph when it is in your hand, only using with a nearly full hand or ideally drawing it naturally. Using to generate additional copies of it can also be particularly useful. While your opponent's ability to take the card from your hand can be annoying, you can also steal your opponent's key cards with .
Denathrius Ramp Druid Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro, 2xcan be used in place of 1x and 1x .
- 28 Sep. 2022: Deck has neem updated for the Maw and Disorder miniset. Removed 2x Flipper Friends, 2x Natural Causes, 2x Capture the Coldtooth Mine, 2x Composting for 1x Sylvanas, the Accused, 1x The Jailer, 1x Mutanus the Devourer, 2x Naga Giant, 1x Oracle of Elune, 1x Raid Boss Onyxia, 1x Ivus, the Forest Lord.
- 05 Aug. 2022: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs