Drek'Thar Druid Deck - Fractured in Alterac Valley
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Drek'Thar Druid in The Fractured in Alterac Valley expansion meta.
Drek'Thar Druid is a unique Aggro deck that aims to cheese out wins by rushing out Innervate and , this deck can pull off the strategy significantly more consistently than any other.to create dominant boards in the early turns. Through the use of as card draw, and the Mana generated by
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Drek'Thar Druid Deck Mulligan Guide
As the name of the deck suggets,is the primary card you should look for in your mulligan in order to execute the deck's core strategy.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — No further cards required
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — No further cards required.
Drek'Thar Druid Deck Strategy
During the early game, there are two main branches of play that you can take. Firstly, if you have Innervate, and to speed things up. Alternatively, if you do not have ways to play Drek'thar quickly, simply playing out an is also a strong opener. If neither of these are an option, you can look to play to draw your highest-Cost cards, which is Drek'Thar.available you should try to get it into play as quickly as possible, through the use of ,
All of the potential openings for the deck should leave you in a position where you have anor at least other minions in play if your opponent manages to remove it. From this position, you should use your buffs to make your Trogg as strong as possible, prioritising Health buffs to limit your opponent's ability to remove it. If you also happen to have summoned , playing out any cheap nature spells like will also greatly help in bolstering your board.
Once you have an established board, your goal is to keep it alive and continually buff its strength while rushing down your opponent to end the game as quickly as possible. Using this strategy will win games extremely quickly, however, if your opponent manages to clear your board, there are very few ways to recover, making it essential to win as quickly as possible.
Against Aggro, you should not expect much in the way of removal from your opponent, making it possible to coast through the game if you keep the board under control. You should use your early-game advantage to take some value trades against high-value targets to ensure you can keep control of the board while being cautious not to make your minions vulnerable to weapons and Rush minions, especially yours.
Against Control, it is important to win as quickly as possible as once you run into a board clear like Brawl, the game will become almost unwinnable. With this in mind, spreading your buffs more evenly across your minions and not all on your Troggs will prevent you from losing most of your board to a single piece of removal like .
Drek'Thar Druid Deck Card Swaps
- 10 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule