Fibonacci's Odd Warrior Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Card List
- 2. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Mana Curve
- 3. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Strategy
- 4. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Pros and Cons
- 5. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
1. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Card List
This deck costs 16,160 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAQcI0AKTBJAHz8cCmu4Cze8Cm/ACnvgCC0uRA6IEqgb/B5vCArnDAqLHAsrnArrsAp3wAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Mana Curve
3. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Strategy
This Control Warrior deck is built completely around the use of Baku the Mooneater and as a result consists entirely of odd-Cost cards. As a result, the Tank Up! Hero Power is available from the start of the game, putting the deck in a good position to out-sustain opponents.
Because of the lack of even-Cost cards in the deck, it is important to take this into consideration when trying to plan out your Mana curve. For example, your 2-Mana and 4-Mana plays may consist of two 1-drops and a 1-drop with a 3-drop respectively.
As a Control Warrior deck your main aim should be to stay on top of your opponent's board with the large array of control tools available. Any time you have spare Mana, it is usually a good idea to invest into Armor using Tank Up! to make yourself less likely to die later in the game.
The win condition of this deck is to simply not die and run your opponents out of cards. This can easily be achieved due to the two copies of Gorehowl available in addition to the large amount of Armor gain in the deck.
4. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Pros and Cons
This deck is well poised against most other decks and can usually out-last opponents quite comfortably. However, against decks such as Shudderwock Shaman, it can be almost impossible to win due to huge power of Shudderwock combos.
5. Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior Quick Mulligan Guide
6. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 13 Apr. 2018: Deck added.
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Hearthstone Global Games Voting Now Live
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament