Findan's Rank #1 Legend Murloc Paladin Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- 3. Comments on the Variation
- 4. Pros and Cons
- 5. Quick Mulligan
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
Findan achieved Rank 1 Legend with his first version of Murloc Paladin, which contained The Lich King. After losing the top spot, he swapped out The Lich King for a second Consecration, and regained his position. The second version is listed here, as it is the most recent one, but also the one that deals with aggressive decks more easily, and is therefore more rounded for all levels of ladder.
1. Card List
This deck costs 11,520 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZ8FBvoGrwf4DOO+ArnBAtDiAgzbA9wDpwjTqgLZrgKzwQKbwgKdwgKxwgKIxwLjywKmzgIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments on the Variation
This deck is similar to Mitsuhide's deck, but chooses to use Consecration and The Black Knight as tech choices. It swaps out Corpsetaker in favour of Stonehill Defender, which gives a deck that is slightly less aggressive, but which can react to the opponent a little earlier, and a little more pro-actively.
As with Mitsuhide's build, the deck concentrates on using the power of Bonemare as both an offensive and defensive option. This variant removes one Blessing of Kings to reduce the number of games where there are no minions to buff, and the buffs collect in your hand. With that in mind, remember that Righteous Protector does not always have to be played on curve. It is a good minion to hold back to buff against Control decks, although should usually be played to fight for board against Aggro decks.
4. Pros and Cons
When compared to Finja Midrange Paladin, this deck has more value in the cards, at the cost of some reduced synergy. When compared to Mitsuhide's version, this deck is better against Aggro, and a little worse against Control. You should choose which version you prefer based on the metagame.
5. Quick Mulligan
You should generally mulligan for the following cards:
For the full guide to the deck, and the mulligan, please consult the Finja Midrange Paladin guide.
6. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 18 Aug. 2017: Deck Added: Findan's Rank #1 Legend version of Murloc Midrange Paladin.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King