J4ckieChan's Deathknight Warlock Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- +3. Comments On The Variation
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This approach to Control Warlock takes full advantage of some powerful additions from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. It contains large amounts of healing and AoE effects to control the board. It utilises many powerful demons for some of the AoE effects so that they can be resurrected later in the game with Bloodreaver Gul'dan for huge swings in tempo.
1. Card List
This deck costs 4,400 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0GAsLOApfTAg4wkge2B/sHxAjMCPMM3bwC3sQC58sCos0C980Cn84Cl+gCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
This variant takes a balanced approach to Control Warlock. It is packed full of removal tools and healing effects to ensure maximum survivability while also using many powerful demons to pressure passive opponents.
The key card in this deck, Bloodreaver Gul'dan greatly enables the archetype by adding a huge boost to both offensive and defensive strategies. The Battlecry effect can be used as an excellent tempo tool, populating the board with powerful demons that have died earlier in the game, like Dread Infernal and Abyssal. The new Hero Power the card provides, Siphon Life, is a highly efficient tool for both killing enemy minions as well as regaining Health.
3.1. Pros and Cons
This variant is very well equipped to deal with Aggro decks, it contains plenty of early-game minions and healing effects to comfortably survive heavy pressure in the early-game. The power of Bloodreaver Gul'dan and The Lich King also makes the deck adequately equipped to deal with other Control decks, however it is still unfavoured against those that are greedier with their late-game tools.
As with most Control decks, this variant is quite weak to Midrange decks. There are not enough removal tools to deal with a constant stream of Midrange minions and the healing effects in the deck tend not to make much difference against the repeat damage of Midrange minion attacks.
4. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Aug. 2017: Variant added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck