Jambre's Rank 1 UK Midrange Paladin Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On The Variation
- 4. Pros and Cons
- 5. Quick Mulligan
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
UK Paladin was designed by Paladin specialist, Jambre. He took the deck from nowhere to Rank One Legend at the end of the June 2017 season, and as such the deck has garnered a lot of attention. The main changes from the Finja build of the deck are that there is a small Pirate package and extra weapons in UK Paladin, and some of the late-game consistency has been sacrificed.
1. Card List
This deck costs 8,320 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZ8FBLmyApG8AuO+ArnBAg3bA/UFzwbuBq8HpwjTqgLZrgKzwQKbwgKdwgKxwgKIxwIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
This variant of Midrange Paladin focuses on controlling the early board, and then snowballing that advantage to victory. Argent Squire is a difficult minion to remove, while four weapons means that the deck can remove opposing minions with ease. The Dread Corsair can be cast very cheaply, and will fetch Patches the Pirate.
4. Pros and Cons
The early game of the deck creates the most sticky board of all of the Midrange Paladin builds. This means that the buffs are more likely to have targets, and that the deck is more likely to snowball out of control.
The other side of this is that if your opponent gets control of the board, then there are very few ways back into the game. There are also some issues with synergy, as you will sometimes draw an Argent Squire which could have been a Grimscale Chum, and will not be able to buff it with your Rockpool Hunter. You will also sometimes start with Patches the Pirate in your opening hand, which is a particularly bad downside
5. Quick Mulligan
In general, you should keep the following cards in Mulligan:
6. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 12 Jul. 2017: Deck Added: An aggressive Midrange deck which Jambre finished #1 Legend with in June 2017.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please