Murloc Paladin Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Murloc Paladin in Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion.
Murloc Paladin is an aggressive archetype that aims to use a strong curve of Murloc synergies to pressure opponents. The few Paladin class cards and Paladin-exclusive Murloc cards allow for more sustained Murloc aggression than most other classes.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Murloc Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
As an Aggro deck, Murloc Paladin looks for strong minions and key tools to be able to populate the board as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — .
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Murloc Paladin Deck Strategy
Murloc Paladin requires you to open with a strong curve or minions, using your Mana as efficiently as possible to create the strongest board possible. You should take a small number of trades with your expendable minions to help protect high-value targets like Murloc Warleader and , however, your main priority should be to deal as much damage to your opponent as possible.
From Turn 3 onward, you can begin to compound your board advantage with the help of, , and . Due to the resillience added by these cards, you can begin to really pressure your opponent's Health, as you will be able to deal significantly more damage to your opponant than they can do to you.
In the mid game, after you have lost several Murlocs, you can make use ofto quickly refill you board with 6-Mana worth of Murlocs. This pairs excellently with cards like or to instantly buff your board and to immediately to value trades and retake control of the board.
The deck aims to close out games purely by overwhelming opponents. Through powerful tools like, , and , you will have a nearly endless supply of minions that will constantly tax your opponent's removal tools until they can no longer handle the board.
Against Aggro, you should play much more defensively in the early game, taking extra trades to ensure you have control of the board. If you find youself behind on the board, you can try to set up athat can be followed up with your various buffs and Rush from to try and regain control of the board.
Against Control, the fast nature of your deck makes it impossible for you to win in long games. To counter this, you should try to hold onto high-value cards like Murloc Warleader and only use them on turns they can buff a significant number of Murlocs that can attack immediately. This will help maximise the damage output of your deck and overcome additional healing effects that are often present in control decks.
Murloc Paladin Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 22 Jan. 2021: Deck has been completely overhauled for the Darkmoon Races set.
- 06 Aug. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Scholomance Academy expansion. Removed 1x Chef Nomi, 1x Zephrys the Great, 1x Felfin Navigator for 2x First Day of School, 1x High Abbess Alura.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Nightmare Amalgam, 2x Grimscale Oracle, 2x Murloc Tastyfin, 2x Prismatic Lens, 1x Truesilver Champion, 1x Leeroy Jenkins for 2x Imprisoned Sungill, 1x Murgur Murgurgle, 1x Sir Finley of the Sands, 2x Underlight Angling Rod, 2x Felfing Navigator, 2x Scalelord
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Descent of Dragons expansion.
- 01 Sep. 2019: Deck has been updated for the September play season. Removed 2x Brazen Zealot, 1x Murloc Raider for 1x Truesilver Champion, 1x Zephrys the Great, 1x Leeroy Jenkins.
- 07 Aug. 2019: Murloc Paladin guide completely overhauled with the release of Saviors of Uldum.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins