Questing Miracle Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
This version of Miracle Rogue carries more threats than the original Arcane Giant build. The addition of two Questing Adventurer takes away some of the versatility from the deck, but in return gives two more substantial threats. An SI:7 Agent is also added to help pave the way for the Adventurers. Sap, Shadowstep, and Cold Blood are the cards that make way.
1. Card List
This deck costs 9,040 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaIHBrIC7QXdCJG8AvzBAoLCAgy0AZsFlwaIB6QHhgmCtAKStgL1uwL4wQKBwgKbyAIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
Although it is tempting to keep the Adventurer until such a turn as you can make it very big, it is often worth playing it as a 2/2 minion on Turn 3, and then buffing it on the following turn. Getting used to when this is correct, and when it is not, is difficult. You should always factor in your opponent's next turn, and then your following turn when deciding whether or not to make this play. For example, If it is going to take all of your opponent's Mana to remove the Questing Adventurer, and then you can drop a Sherazin, Corpse Flower on the following turn, then you can probably go ahead and play the Questing onto an empty board on Turn 3.
If you draw the Questing Adventurer later in the game, then it is usually correct to try to make it as big as possible, or at least out of removal range, on the turn where you play it.
3. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
- 14 Jun. 2017: Deck Added. This version of Giant Miracle Rogue has been updated to include two Questing Adventurers, for more threats.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Classic Decks
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?