Totem Shaman Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Totem Shaman in Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion.
Totem Shaman is a hyper-aggressive Shaman deck that uses a range of Totem synergy cards like Bloodlust.and to rapidly populate the board and buff it up before finishing opponents off with burst damage like
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Totem Shaman Deck Mulligan Guide
Totem Shaman is a deck that relies on having board control early and quickly snowballing out of control. This makes it important to use your mulligan to find key cards to help make that happen.
- General Mulligan — , , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro —
- Mulligan Against Control — No additional cards required
Totem Shaman Deck Strategy
With Totem Shaman, you should try to sequence your early game cards to get yourself a board as quickly a possible, following up any totem that stick to the board with Totemic Might, and . If you are unable to immediately take the board your can either use to discount your Hero Power for the following turn or to siphon Mana from your next turn via the Overload mechanic. Once you have the board populated with strong Totems you can quickly close out the game with Bloodlust or with the sheer power of your Totems alone., ,
Against Aggro, you are much less likely to secure the board early. Make full use of the Mana manipulation effects ofand to ensure you are still able to begin buffing your Totems. Once your do have the board, you should make additional value trades to take advantage of s until you can finally finish off your opponent.
Against Control, it is highly likely your opponent will be able to deal with your initial aggression. To account for this, you should try to pair some of your combos together a bit more optimally, such as pairingor with where possible.
Totem Shaman Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 18 Nov. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion. Removed 2x Voracious Reader, 2x Beaming Sidekick, 1x Bloodlust, 1x Trick Totem for 2x Cagematch Custodian, 2x Circus Amalgam, 1x Totem Goliath, 1x Grand Totem Eys'or.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Guide updated with more details on Trick Totem usage.
- 06 Aug. 2020: Deck added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins