Wild Midrange Hunter Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On The Variation
- +4. Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
This Midrange Hunter build is an updated list for the Wild Meta. The deck takes advantage of many powerful Deathrattle minions to keep a strong board presence to keep up heavy pressure on opponents.
1. Card List
This deck costs 4,440 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
The Wild variation of Midrange Hunter plays out very similar to Standard variations, however it adds in powerful Deathrattle minions exclusive to the Wild format that are hard to remove or that have powerful effects such as Mad Scientist, Webspinner, Piloted Shredder, and Dr. Boom. These powerful additions allow the deck to play even more aggressively and put heavy pressure onto opponents.
4. Pros and Cons
There is little drawback to Wild-exclusive additions which only add to the overall power and consistency of the deck. However, as opponents will also have access to a larger card pool, there are many strong defensive cards such as Sludge Belcher, Antique Healbot, and Reno Jackson that opponents can use to slow the deck down.
4.1. Card Swaps
5. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Guide updated for KotFT expansion. Removed 1x Jeweled Macaw, 1x Houndmaster for 2x Corpse Widow.
- 10 Jun. 2017: Various changes to text for new Icy Veins format. Removed 1x Freezing Trap, 1x Call of the Wild for 1x Webspinner, 1x Quickshhot.
- 02 Apr. 2017: Removed 2x Knife Juggler, 1x Webspinner, 1x Unleah the Hounds for 2x Jeweled Macaw, 2x Crackling Razormaw.
- 21 Dec. 2016: This deck has been updated for the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan meta.
- 27 Jun. 2016: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the current Wild meta.
- 25 Apr. 2016: Update for Wild Meta and to reflect card nerfs.
- 15 Mar. 2016: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for Season 24.
- 18 Feb. 2016: Added LoE card swap suggestions, deck is still meta appropriate overall.
- 11 Nov. 2015: Removed 1 x Bear Trap, 1 x Stranglethorn Tiger, 2 x King's Elekk for 2 x Knife Juggler, 1 x Explosive Trap, 1 x Unleash the Hounds.
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin