WilliamHS Miracle Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- 3. Comments on the Variation
- +4. Valeera the Hollow
- 5. Pros and Cons
- 6. Quick Mulligan
- 7. About the Author
- 8. ChangeLog
This version of Miracle Rogue is similar to Questing Miracle Rogue but plays Valeera the Hollow. This means that the deck is even stronger than before against Control decks. It was taken to high Legend by WilliamHS at the start of the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta.
1. Card List
This deck costs 10,660 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHBrIC7QXdCJG8AoLCAoDTAgy0AZsFlwaIB6QHhgmCtAKStgL1uwL8wQKBwgKbyAIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments on the Variation
This variation is very similar to the Questing Miracle Rogue variant. With the introduction of Knights of the Frozen Throne, it became possible to get a lot more value by adding Valeera the Hollow. Although the card is expensive to play, the value that it gains can be back breaking against Control decks.
4. Valeera the Hollow
Playing Valeera the Hollow well involves a large degree of planning ahead. Valeera has three main purposes in this deck.
4.1. Ice Block Effect
On the turn that you play Valeera, you are almost invincible (although you can still take damage from AoE effects). This means that you can play Valeera, and then use the Shadow Reflection to help you to tidy up the board on the following turn. This also means that you should often be greedy with your removal cards in the turns immediately before playing Valeera, so that you can get double value out of them.
4.2. Value Against Control
Against Control decks, you should try to get value out of your Shadow Reflection every turn. This way, you can win the game through attrition, as they will usually be unable to keep up with your card advantage.
4.3. Arcane Giants
If your Arcane Giants cost 0, you can play one of them and its Shadow Reflection on the turn that you play Valeera.
5. Pros and Cons
This deck is significantly better against Control than usual, but it is worse against Aggro decks.
6. Quick Mulligan
You should generally mulligan for the following cards:
Remember that Miracle Rogue is an archetype that often requires you to plan ahead in the opening hand, and so a wide range of keeps are available if you have a synergetic hand.
7. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
8. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 12 Aug. 2017: Deck Added. This is WilliamHS's version of Miracle Rogue from the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta.
- Off-Meta Spotlight Shows Off Control Beaters
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- Death Knight
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?